This should be my last post of my bench progress before its finished. I decided to make a chain drive vise on the end. Gathered some vintage pillow blocks that were laying around at work, along with some chain, sprockets, nuts, etc… I just need to make handles and a cover. I got my hands on some industrial strength 28% aqua ammonia and I’m testing a few oak pieces to see how they fume. The industrial stuff is nasty! I wore a respirator for acids and organics and the vapors came right through. Burns the eyes too. I’ve been pulling the samples out of the jar outside and holding my breath. Not sure how I will handle the whole bench yet.