Ok I lied. One more bench post before its finished. I planed and sanded everything and disassembled. Made a make shift tent to fume in. Wrapped it up tight and threw in three jars with 1/2” or so of 28% ammonia. I capped the jars and opened them right before I put them in through slits, which I then sealed Wow, it was still bad holding my breath and not easy on the eyes even for a couple seconds. Can’t smell any ammonia outside the tent, which is good. I found an old gas mask I bought when I was a kid. It has to work better than the respirator I used and should help with the eyes. We will see when I de-tent it in a day or so.